Monday

(short story) A Long Time Cumming

A long time Cumming

The night was dark, cool and quiet. The rain tapping on my window paced as slow as my breathing. I was restless and sleep was the last thing on my mind. I lay atop my jersey sheets, my body exposed to the nosy moonlight that floated thru my window. I was alone in my mind of impure thoughts. I could feel her gaze on me but I floated above our reality in a world where only her voice existed.

“I want you to make love to me, without touching me.”
She whispered from her hiding place.

“I want to feel you with out placing a finger on you.”

Her desire echoed around my room. I was hot to the touch; the cool fog gathering around my bed was pure humidity hissing from my pores. It was about to get a lot wetter in that dark room.

“Now show me how well I can make love to you from the other side of the room.”

I followed her silent lead. My nipples jumped from my breast in anticipation of lips not to kiss. I traced the rigid surface and let my anxious breath flow from my parted lips. My fingertips walked past my navel and stopped on the smooth skin that surrounded my womb. I caressed and lavished attention to every detail, as I knew she would do.
I could hear her heart racing, and feel the moisture gathering between her heavy thighs.

“Good Girl” moaned my lover.

Sliding my hands down the inside of my thighs, I opened them slowly and the sweet smell of my center pierced the air like a night blooming jasmine. The room went even darker. I placed one finger on the outer lips of my perfect folds and slowly parted them. The sensation was absolutely orgasmic, like being touched for the first time. A slow churning twirled in my belly as I brushed past my clitoris as lightly as a dream forgotten. In the distance I heard a zipper go down. The sound brought a smile to my eager lips. The juice from my body was pushing to get outside as I held my muscles tight; I eased two fingers inside and felt the pulse all around them. I stroked slow and easy and allowed the rocking to encompass me entirely. My body jerked and danced to an unheard melody.
I imagined my lover was twisting and rotating inside, her lips and my lips becoming one.
The first release was upon me and I grabbed at my sheets and held on as the waves of pleasure rippled through my body.
My body one large aggravated nerve, I pulled my fingers out and slid them onto my tongue. My fingers melted the saliva on my cool tongue and the velvet texture of my nectar lingered on my bottom lip. My other hand found my clit, and began to rub it gently as my mind floated on the first time she sucked it, her tongue navigating my valley like an experienced hunter searching for the next kill. My back arched and I could hear her pleasure peaking in unison with mine.
My head rotated this way and that as my throat went dry. A cry loud and pleading escaped my mouth with the urgency of my love for her.

“That’s it baby, give it to me.”
Followed by a guttural, throaty moan was the ammunition I needed. I road the cool night air as if it were her unspoken words urging me to give all my pleasure over to her. I could not control myself anymore. I squeezed my nipples and continued to rub my clit. My knees pulled into my chest and my eyes wide open. I came to the sweet sound of my lover gasping for breath. Her sighs as loud as an alarm ringing me back to reality. I came again as I held my body close and waited for the room to stop spinning.

She rose from her perch and I heard her clothes fall from her thick frame like leaves from a dying tree. Her warm skin upon mine, and her wet lips meeting mine, our thoughts the same. The appetizer was over, now came what I really hungered for.


…To be continued


©Sedani 2006

No comments: