Monday

The Begining

Allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Sedani, I am a child of neglected lust and deeply rooted passion. I've been trying to focus my mental flow into something that can be digested by anyone who can open their mind up to a world where rules are non-existent, and imagination celebrated.

I am a women loving woman, a women fucking seductress, and a man devouring temptress. Needless to say i have a story deep in my soul that can tantalize any audience. I prefer to write about women loving women, as i feel the genre of lesbian erotica has been overlooked. I hope to be the voice to put us significantly on the map, But only time and effort will know the rest.

I will be using this venue as a way to reach my audience, and i encourage anyone who happens across this part of the Internet, to please leave your mark and let me know what you think. Sing praise or leave constructive criticism, Both are welcome.

Please be respectful as all my material has been copyrighted and is being posted strictly to get my voice heard, and to network.

With that said, Enjoy my brainchild!

Sedani

No comments: