Monday

(poem) Fifth of Delusion

Fifth of delusion

Don’t wake me I’m cruisin’
On a fifth of delusion
With my lips quiverin’
Eyes flutterin’
Memory stutterin’
Smiling at memories forgotten

Key’s in…
YOU
Minor
To the tune of…
BE
Makin’ me crazy
Coursing thru my veins
At a pitch too high to be heard

My temperature rising
And no it’s not surprising
That I can’t keep my feet planted where I stand
My world is pulsing in shades of black and red
The scent of desire knockin around in my head
Nose open
Clothes smoking
With this heat rising from my bed

Another sip from my glass filled with sin
And I can’t begin
To explain the exquisite pain I’m in
Muscles spasm
Then orgasm
Into a puddle of fantasy
All over my privacy

Reds turn to blacks
Blacks turn to light
Trying to remember what happened last night
With my thoughts heading south
And a sweet taste in my mouth

This isn’t just in my head


©Sedani 2006

No comments: